Hello World...

It's so frustrating.

Okay, now that that's out of the way. You'll understand why.

I've been couped up at home, sleeping the days away. I don't mind the sleep really, I haven't gotten this much good of a rest in a long time but it's never good when you're sleeping because you're sick.

Monday was the worst, I felt so chilly with the fever but swallowed some actifast and tried to ride it out at work til about 5.30pm because work just had to be done. Now, I understand their frustrations about resources. While we're all okay with the others taking a break (they rightfully should be able to when they want to), it leaves not much room for the others to hold the fort.

In any case, point to note and to take care of when I get back.

Monday night was the worst, the drive home was painful, I ached everywhere. Not any of the medicine worked, the fever persisted, the vomitting started, everything just went wrong.

Hello h1n1 scare.

It would've been the to the hospital the next day but thank God, the fever broke and I was left to sleep out the remnants over the next few days.

Mom and dad were the best nurses anyone could ever have *hugs* love you lots!

One more day and I should be as good as new - back to doing what I need to, helping where I can.

On the other hand, I still sound like a smurf :(

Here's something to jiggle your memory....

".....I must put an end to all they're happiness!" - Gargamel

No comments: