Isolation Chamber

There's only so much you can do when you're in the isolation chamber.

It's the time when you've shut off almost every other voice except the one that's most important....and I've realized, it has its purpose.

It's not a time where you've decided to push everyone away intentionally, it just happens because you've got nothing that's of substantial worth to give or completely genuine or absolutely sincere. It is perhaps a time needed to draw away and sit by the river to drink of its water. Once again, tasting and recalling how revitalizing its supposed to be and how refreshing it truly is.

So you're there, where no one else is, where there's nothing anyone can say that makes it any better or lighter or clearer. You're just there so the water can begin its cleansing, its washing away, and its refreshing once again.

And God has been so faithful...

Ever since my last post, many things have happened and I am careful to keep this to myself for now. I'm thankful that God has slowly been restoring and making anew....and I am rebuilding slowly but surely, taking my time and being cautious so as to not run too fast or get ahead of myself.

I know....

I don't have to do everything, I just need to do what God tells me to and what He intends for me to attend to.

I don't have to be the first to know everything as long as I do what I'm entrusted with, with excellence.

I don't have to know and plan everything, I just need to trust God. There are stone markers in place, I just have to keep a lookout for them and unravel the next season when it is time.

I can't be a superwoman, if I miss out on something, there's someone else who can help fill in the gap. That's why we're a family.

God knows the desires of my heart, He created everything that I hold dear. He planned for all those things in my life to be in my life. And I can prioritize them without feeling guilty or ineffective.

God himself will restore me and make me strong, firm and steadfast - 1 Peter 5:10.

God's grace is sufficient for me...every season, I grasp a deeper and clearer meaning of this.

So for those of you who have been praying over me, understanding without commenting too much, caring without being overbearing or just being a friend to hang out with, thank you because I needed no solutions, just God's love extended through you.

Lord, thank You for hearing, thank You for grace...and thank You for the isolation chamber. For peeling and scraping away the barnacles, restoring and providing the new wine skin. I will continue to cling to you and trust for a new and better tomorrow, always. Love lots, Amen.

3 comments:

Angeline said...

:) u just made isolation chamber sound like a 'happy' place. hee!

*hugs*

hweeyen said...

hahahahahahahahaha :) funny how that came out right?

Unknown said...

god bless you !