I'm alive and well!

Yupyup, it's my third day in Sunny Bellevue, just outside Seattle.

I hear it normally rains this time of the year but according to residents, it's been unusually beautiful weather for the past 10days....Seattle's "best kept secret" this year they call it.

I choose to believe God planned for the good weather, thank You! :)

I'm a little tired from the day so this is just a photo post...more to come in the next days!

At the Pike Plc Market
This is funny..he's singing for his Fried Chicken Fund! hahaha...

This is ofcourse for ka che...
Beautiful stuff from the bead store...so peeps can look forward to beautiful jewelry!






Going to crawl into my big HUGE bed now... :)

More tomorrow about my exciting journey to get here....in the meantime, miss you at home!
*hugs*

*out*

3 comments:

NickTay said...

how long you there for yen? Drink lots of starbucks...haha

hweeyen said...

heya! :)

I'm here for only six days for a work summit and yes, they serve Starbucks coffee every morning! Starbucks is like their kopitiam, everything is starbucks :)

NickTay said...

Hehehehe :)