So what do you say?

......Seize the day! :D

It's one of those weekends where I really get time to myself and I'm enjoying it to the maxium. Do what I want, when I want, at the pace I want....yay!

So what do I do? I seize the day, by chilling on the couch and spending time with Fran....

hahahahahahahaa....yeah, her high-pitched voice is really throwing me into fits of laughter, which is a fantastic stress reliever! Like Julia Roberts says to Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman", "Chill like vegetable, hang like broccoli..."

As I write, I'm watching the third episode in a row...back-to-back on weekends and weekday nights :) woohoo!

It's been another long week (when is it ever not?), but I like how we tapered off with cell last night. It was our third since multiplication and God has been really good and completely gracious. There's something to be said about praying and investing your time in the things that matter. The gelling is getting and going, it's all very exciting... :) But I'll leave the details to another day. Safe to say, I thank God for showing up every single time and the fact that our cellies show up, they encourage us more than they know :) I hope they derive as much pleasure and joy from coming together as I do!

Here's what we've been working on....

And now....back to "the nanny name Fran" :)

*out*

No comments: