So Faithful

Almost a month and a half since my last post! Fail big time....hahahahahaha...

It's truly been a really busy couple of weeks with time passing by so quickly I can't seem to catch my breath before the next big wave comes! Yes, really....last week, it was just days upon days of sleeping at 2.00-3.00am, crazy but still, when I come face-to-face with a medical officer, I so do not complain :) Sorry Yiks, can't say I understand your 33-hours-straight yet....but for a mere mortal like me (and not superhumans like doctors-on-call), pulling 5-hour days are no joke :(

This might sound like such a "whiny" post but fear not because I discover that time and time again, though things may seem the least bit hopeful, I've found that God's strength is ALWAYS sufficient for me, and us.

Through the tough month-and-a-half of challenging work issues, God has poured His favour on me with the following:

precious quality time with family
(courtesy of Jenny Sun)



wonderfully celebrated birthday

cell multiplication (yay!)


shopping-spree-girls holiday in Bangkok

And one of the most recent...good media turnout! hehehehee...it's my work life k....

And although it's been quite the tumultuous month (not as tough as for others), God really has been so so good to me, gracious whenever I'm not so faithful or have not invested as much time as I should, and I've also come to learn that the fruits of desperation, discouragement and upset-ness, are sweet.

This came out of one of those times too....

(courtesy of Daren & GTAV team)

And I really thank God for His timing is always perfect, His purpose always good and always for something greater, the bigger picture.

The weekend we released this song (read full story here), there was such a strong presence of God during worship, it was amazing - I'm not saying it was because of the song but it's because God was there.

What can I say? Except that....He is so faithful.

*loves*

2 comments:

mean.17 said...

amazing song. good stuff babe :)

hweeyen said...

Min! :)
Thanks for checking in babe...God is good aye? :)