I am rooted...

"All the labor of man is for his mouth, and yet the soul is not satisfied" (Ecclesiastes 6:7, NKJV).

We are never to find our value in what we do. Instead, our value is solely based on who we are in Christ.

There was a purging on Saturday, I felt it in my spirit and I felt it in my heart. The heaviness finally lifting to be replaced by grace and peace. The slow climb back up the hill is slowly starting...

And yesterday during the corporate prayer, I tested...sorry God but I really just wanted to know whether I was hearing it right and whether I was still plugged in properly. And imagine my joy when the exact Word was released by someone else....oh me of little faith.

But thank You, Lord, for being so faithful even when I was so unworthy of Your grace. For answering my prayers for grandma (who's getting healthier, Amen!).

One day soon I'll discover the reason for the crushing...and until then, I pray for your strength and eyes of wisdom to see past the mountain to the promise...and to live a life not defeated but restored and joyful.

Slowly but surely.

Love,
Your daughter

No comments: